Friday, December 26, 2008

We're Off!

Hubs has the day off. The shop is closed... and if he does get a call... it will be double time. We are off on a day trip. I love Home Goods and there isn't a real HG store close by. Hubs has been promising me a trip to the one down in Bethlehem. So... we are going to find some of my favorite urban haunts. HG and some Chipoltle for a late lunch. I am very excited about this. We had thought of going to Green Dragon... but it's a little too far to go for being on-call. Let's keep our fingers crossed that he won't get a call until after we are home again.

Hey... anyone care to share what wonderful things you were gifted with over the last 2 days? I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks for reading.... and be blessed!
~Suzanne

1 comment:

Tara said...

Just wanted to thank you for welcoming me to the blogger world. I have a lot to learn, but am excited about the new journey. My hubby is also off of work. We are enjoying our time off together. We wanted to take an overnight trip somewhere, but the weather isn't looking to inviting all around us for the next couple of days...tornado warnings! Thanks again.