Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One of Those Moods...

I can't seem to get myself in gear. It's too early for the "Winter doldrums"... It's not even winter yet! I did get a little rest yesterday... and then went to the flower shop in the early afternoon. I only stayed for a little while... I got really dehydrated and knew I needed to head home and even had trouble with seeing what was below me. I drank an 24 oz iced diet pepsi in no time at all. I felt weird for most of the rest of the day... hoping that what ever it was, would pass.



I managed to stay up until 11:30 so that I would sleep... and I slept really good! I heard nothing until the alarm went off at 6:15. But I got really cold after DH went to work... so I climbed back into bed and slept hard until 9:45. I have so many projects that I need to do... but I just can't seem to get started on them. I need to move my scrap booking table out of the living room and into the bedroom. I need to set up my sewing machine and set up a small sewing center, as I have mending to do and projects to start. I have boxes to sort through and send to the basement. I have closets that need to be reorganized... but I have no desire to do any of this. It's as if my motivation went and took a vacation and left me here, all alone with no direction of what to do! This feels like I need a good visit from my Mom... and that's not going to happen, oh dear!



Ok.. enough of my whining and not focusing on what needs to be done. I am hoping that DH will help me get some motivation. And with that being said... here's another one of my ornaments that I have unearthed:



I fell in love with this Father Christmas as I was painting him... and I adore how the natural grain and knots enhanced his beard. He's 6 1/2 inches long and his arms are wired on. I've had him since 1994. I should have made more of him when I was painting... I'd so love to have several more of these fellows hanging on my tree.

Thanks for reading... Be Blessed!
Suzanne

No comments: