Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

We have had a very blest and bless-ed day at the cottage. We have been surrounded by the love of our family and friends. Even though our family is spread far and wide, we have felt their love. Our good friends from the flower shop made our holiday very wonderful with their fellowship and caring warmth.

DH and I are feeling closer and more in love than ever. And my best friend Liz called me and sent me a text of her gorgeous shiny new 2 ct diamond engagement ring! (That thing isn't just a diamond, it's a headlight!) So, soon we will be making plans to head to the Virgin Islands for a wedding. Our Christmas was simple... and that's the way we wanted it. The neighbors have talked me into leaving the tree up until 3 kings day or 12th night... I will leave the tree... but some of the santas are gonna be taking a nap soon!

I think we are off to visit Green Dragon tomorrow... we shall see. It depends on if DH needs to spend another day in the company of Microsoft to get his system to work.

Oh... DH just came back in from walking Nolli... he had the biggest smile on his face! His hand was behind his back. I said... please put down the snow ball... He said... say thank you God... and handed me a $20 bill that he found out in the snow in our front yard! Wow! Merry Christmas!

BTW: DH surprised me today... he shaved off the moustache and goatee he's worn forever. He gained a good 20 years of age back and lost 15 pounds on the way. I think he will be growing it back... cuz I don't want anyone to think he's with his mother!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: