Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weather Report

We woke up to an ice storm this morning. A thick, heavy coating of ice on everything. So, Ham and I are snuggled in for the day. We have plenty to do... Ham is working on his computer again, trying to get the correct service pak installed on it.

We sat down with Nolli-dog and gave him a good brushing with the stripping comb and slicker brush. Then Ham put him in the tub and gave him a scrub. I followed with towels and the blow dryer. He looks like he lost a good 10 pounds! He's clean and adorable and he smells really good!

I continue to work on decorating the tree and setting out my Santa and Snowman collections. I have a lot to do. It's been 3 years since all of this was out of boxes, and I had forgotten how much work it is to do all this decorating. I will be sharing some pictures of my different snowmen and Santa's that I have either made or collected over the years. (It was strange to find old ornaments from when I was first married... and realized the decorations are 30 years old now! Pretty soon they can be declared as vintage!)

Thanks for reading!
Suzanne

No comments: