Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weather Report!

It's only 3:45 and the rain and fog have come in to the valley so thick and heavy that we have to have the lights turned on. Our backyard is full of standing water and the stream is now a fast flowing river behind the house. DH made it home a couple of hours ago and said the fog was so thick up on turnpike that he could only see about 40 feet in front of him. Glad he made it home okay and I'm glad that we don't have any running to do today... cuz I'd have to go wading to get to my car. It's been a great day to stay in and watch some of my favorite movies like Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood and Steel Magnolia's on TNT. Having left-over cashew nut chicken and spring rolls is a bonus too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everyone is home safe and sound. Sometimes a stormy day can be so warm and cozy. Enjoy your weekend!