Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What I Am Thankful For!

There is so much to be thankful for this year! Where do I start?
  1. My Darling Hubby.... he has changed my life so much and I am so Thankful for him!
  2. My Wonderful Puppy... he has bonded with my Hubby and they are so sweet together.
  3. My little cottage and that we have most of our things unpacked and are enjoying life.
  4. My great neighbors... they are really wonderful people! Thanks JB for bring me movies to watch!
  5. The fact that I can blog and my DH supports me!
  6. I won a contest over at "Just Bee'n Me... I am very excited about that!
  7. I'm thankful that I am making it to my "milestone" birthday! I can't believe I'm turning 50 on Thanksgiving Day. I never thought I'd make it to 50, being a 2-time cancer survivor. It always amazes me what God brings us through and blesses us with!
  8. And because it's my birthday... DH told me to make reservations for Thanksgiving! I did, and I am excited that we are going for dinner. I will still make some stuff for later in the day, and some dessert too. But I get to go out for Turkey Day!
  9. That DH is continually blessed with work and that we are richly blessed by our Heavenly Father. We are daily grateful and daily thankful for what we have.
  10. We have the love of our families, even though they are far away from us.

That's all I can think of for now... I am very certain I will come up with some other things.

No comments: