Friday, November 7, 2008

I survived the week...

I cannot believe this week has flown by so fast. I am so glad that the weekend is finally here. I managed to make it to work everyday, even though I wanted nothing more than to stay at home. I even managed to be on time in spite of a couple of late starts on leaving.

Tonight, we headed west on the interstate, over to the Columbia Mall. I had to take my ring in for repair. Lucky for me, DH purchased lifetime insurance on my ring... and it's going to take almost 3 weeks to have a fractured diamond replaced and my band repaired as it is cracked as well. (No, I didn't do anything to it, even if implied by a customer that I was excessively rough. He had no idea that the ring had to be sized twice... )

We were going to go out for dinner after, but DH couldn't decide what he wanted, and he really wanted to be home in time for his favorite show, Ghost Whisper. So, it was fast food and back on the road... we did make it home in time, because I happen to fly low!

I am working on a meal plan for the next week and the accompanying shopping list. I need to get the grocery shopping done, get hair cuts, and get all the laundry done. I would also like to go to the Methodist Church bazaar in the morning, and maybe go for a drive towards Bethlehem to check out HomeGoods and find a Chipotle for some good grub! (I've waited long enough for that... I haven't had Chipotle since the end of June!)

No comments: