Thursday, November 6, 2008

Meltdown

I am glad that this day is almost past. I didn't sleep well last night. I kept waking up... and not being quickly fall back asleep. I got up to get the day going... and what I had planned on wearing didn't pan out. I pretty much lost my "cool" right about then as I needed to be out the door in 5 minutes.

Dh tried to help me out.... and that ended up aggravating me even more. When I finally found something to wear, I pulled out of the drive way a good 6 minutes late. I was mad, angry, and I didn't want to go to work. I hit the interstate and pushed the metal... and cruised at 90 for quite awhile. I made it to work with 5 minutes to spare. I also cried for 40 of the 50 miles I drove. It was a tough way to start the day.

I also had to "train on application to acct's " today. It's a crazy system, the training consists of showing you, ummm... maybe 2 times, and you are suppose to get it! I don't... and I don't like feeling like I am stupid. I am hoping the other trainer that I am going to work with tomorrow helps me get thru this. I don't want to have to "quit" because I am too stupid to do the job. I felt awful all day... and it wasn't until I put in one of my cd's that I finally started to feel a little better, but it took til the 6th or 7th song.

When I got home, the phone rang and my neighbor was calling about needing to borrow an extension cord to do her leaves. She came over to get the one I had in the craft room. She brought me a beautiful pair of birky clogs that she bought last year and can't wear. They fit me perfectly... what a wonderful and unexpected blessing. DH and I went out for dinner and then did a couple of errands. I am still having a hard time adjusting to going to work everyday, and I know Nolli is having the same issue. I hope that I don't have another meltdown like that for a long time. Fatigue still plagues me... and I am looking forward to the weekend... and that I can wear jeans to work tomorrow!

No comments: