Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 2 of the Challenge

I'm getting a late start on doing a post today. We were kind of lazy today. The "dog body clock" went off rather early this morning. He jumped against the side of the bed to wake us up to go out. It must have been an urgent need, as he rarely ever wakes us up. After he came up, we tried to go back to sleep... but I couldn't do it. So we watched tv for a while, got hungry and we got up and made breakfast. As I am known to do... I get freezing cold rather easily, and after breakfast, I crawled back into bed to get warm. I went out like a light and slept until noon! I never do that!

We did watch a dvd of a movie that I saw last year when it was released. It's just as good the second time around, "The Bucket List" with Jack Nickolson and Morgan Freeman. DH had never seen it... and he laughed and laughed... we both really enjoyed it. We ended up getting sidetracked this afternoon tho... I love Discovery tv... and managed to get DH interested in Trauma, Life in the ER series. (I think that's what it's called, I don't remember!) It was a 4 hour series, and DH really liked it. We ended not getting out errands done until after 6 tonight, so dinner wasn't until after 7. We both have things that need to be done to get ready for work tomorrow. I still cannot believe that I am back to work... and that I have such a commute! It blows my mind... and I am wondering about logistics in the months ahead. Nolli needs to go to the vet and he needs to have a couple of procedures done. I know that it will take a least 2 visits for all of it. I also need to see my doctor and in January, I will need to have my annual thyrogen study done... that will be a total of 4 doctor visits... one for consult, 2 for injections, and 1 for a blood draw. I only hope that work understands that these things have to be done. DH told me tonight, that if it gets to where I can't handle the drive and the pressure, that he would completely understand. God's got it under control... I have to keep trusting him that he has it worked out for me. (That is always such a struggle to do... why is that?)

No comments: