Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Quiet Morning

Normally, on Saturday mornings, we will do one of two things.

1. We will sleep in and be lazy, followed by making a yummy breakfast together.

or

2. We will sleep til 7:30 and then get up and go out for breakfast. followed by doing errands or going on a little adventure... either picking up something from Craigs list or taking a drive.

That's not what we have going on today. My DH had to be up early to finish his paperwork and get on the road to deliver it to his lead tech to go into the mail pak for his office. (It's all stuff that he could mail himself or fax in... but the lead is controlling and insists that it be included in his packet. Grrrrrrr!) So, DH is off to drive 80 miles to drop paper work and uniforms off... and to get his oil changed in his work truck.

I didn't sleep well last night... I didn't feel well during dinner, so came home and tried to relax. I feel asleep early as I often do these days... but woke up at midnight, wide awake. I plunked around on the computer for over an hour when DH came looking for me. I decided to try and go back to sleep... and after DH gave me one of his fabulous backrubs... I was out like a light! I woke up again at 4am. I just got myself a drink and went back to bed. Then of course, DH had to get up early, so that good snooze only lasted a little while. I think I will just crawl back into bed and have my favorite breakfast of peach yogurt and whole wheat toast with some apricot preserves and little bit of juice. it's rainy and windy today... so I think that is the best place for me until my DH returns from his trip south.

No comments: