We are indeed very blessed and very Thankful on this day of Thanks. So many are without... and we have what we want and need.
* DH has a job with a good company... while some are losing theirs.
* We have a cozy and comfortable home, as some are homeless or in foreclosure.
* We have the love of our friends and family, some have no one.
* We are currently having good health... I never thought I'd make it to 50!
* We have a few pennies to our name... more than some people, who have none.
* We have many things... cars, computers, tv's, household goods... while others have lost things due to fire, flood, other acts of God, or homelessness.
* We enjoy the companionship of animals as pets... some have lost their pets due to circumstances beyond their control.
* We have the love and blessings of our Heavenly Father, whom we know intimately, trusting in him for all things, knowing he is also a God of restoration, a God with a plan and a purpose for our lives.
On this day of Thanksgiving... we at the home of Armstrong... are feeling very blessed and loved by our Father above... and wish you the same gifts that we have received.
Blessings to all...
ps... Happy birthday to me!