Questions for you: Food Edition!
2) What is your favorite kind of cheese?
3) What is your favorite varietal of wine?
4) Have you ever eaten foie gras? If so, did you like it?
5) What is your favorite flavor of potato chip?
What are your answers?
Here are mine:
1. My most favorite meal is a tie... the first being a meal that was at a corporate awards dinner in Portsmouth NH... the restaurant was called 71, set in an old church. The food was amazing... and I had steak dijonnaise that was wonderful... with the best steamed shrimp ever. And to tie that is The Melting Pot... it's fondue... nothing more needs to be said!
2. We are cheese eaters at this house... but if I'm gonna splurge... I love Emmenthaler Swiss or Gruyere`. We eat a lot of colby/jack for grilled cheese too!
3. I don't drink wine. (I can't... no thyroid!) But if I did... I like a good champagne cocktail. I mostly drink diet pepsi or lemonade.
4. Yes and Yes... it was at the same corporate dinner... the chef really knew what he was doing... it was so flavorful and rich... not a lot of people ate it... but it was really good!
5. My favorite potato chip is Utz Honey BBQ. I love those... sweet and smoky! Hubs likes the crab chips they do as well... I can't eat those...
That was fun and I can't wait to read what your answers will be!
Oh... it's snowing here... we are going to get around 3 inches today, more tomorrow and on the weekend too. I'm ready for winter to be done. On a personal note... please keep those prayers a'comin! I have applied for several jobs... and need one! Please join me in seeking what God wants for me to do. Thanks!