Monday, February 23, 2009

I Get So Amazed!

We are always praying for work here... either continued work for DH (his work is contractual) or work for me... (and I have yet to get a nibble on anything I've applied for.) Today, DH came home and said that Big Brown just signed a contract for him to do all their planned maintenance for this region for the next year! That is wonderful news, since we moved here for him to service that specific company and region... (we were told there were signed contracts when we moved, but they never signed....) So, now we can breathe a little easier and Praise God for his blessing.

And... tonight when DH came home... I needed to go to Wilkes-Barre again. So, he was ready to go... and I said not without showering and getting cleaned up. We did our errands, came home, and while I fixed dinner, he walked the dog. We ate... and I was getting things ready to wash, and he was doing the floor for me... and his phone went off. He has an emergency night call... and it's not in his region... so he has full travel on top of the repair call! It's going to be a long night for him...(and an expensive night for F-Ex Philly) but the 8-9 hours is going to be a real bonus for us! God knows what we need... and he does provide.... I get so amazed at how it all works out. All I can say is... How Great is Our God!

I'm off to get in my jammies... and cuddle up with Nolli. I am going to watch The Bachelor tonight... cheesy, I know! But I have to hear everyone dish... and I want to see Trista and Ryan!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: