Monday, February 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook, February 23rd, 2009

FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... it's partly cloudy and cold.

I am thinking... about how I can't wait for DH to get home tonight.

I am thankful for... a warm and cozy house.

From the kitchen... there are good left-overs for dinner... (mac and cheese with onions and bacon! And pulled bbq pork!


I am wearing... jeans, spring green long sleeve scoop neck t-shirt, and matching socks


I am creating... a new wreath to hang in the guest room

I am going... finish the guest room tonight... I hope!


I am reading... back issues of Coastal and Cottage Living... Cottage Living going under makes me sad.


I am hoping... that Liz and Gary will be coming up in March.


I am hearing... the wind across the south side of the house... and traffic.


Around the house... Nolli is sleeping near my feet, and there are a few things to put away.


One of my favorite things... is my tulip arrangement on my dining room table.


A few plans for the rest of the week: to keep looking for work, and to get the rest of the house cleaned and polished.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Thanks for reading... be blessed!



~Suzanne








1 comment:

Pearl said...

what a beautiful picture :)

i love your "i am thankful.." posts. they are inspiring and refreshing :)