Monday, February 9, 2009

Simple Womans Daybook


FOR TODAY (February 9)...

Outside my window... It's sunny and cold - 30 degrees!


I am thinking... about what a great weekend we had.


I am thankful for... my wonderful husband.


From the kitchen... there are pepperoni rolls in the fridge and dinner to be planned.


I am wearing... jeans, my purple sweater and pink slippers.


I am creating... a menu for when company comes in March.


I am going... to walk the dog today... yesterday was fun at the dog park.


I am reading... several cookbooks.


I am hoping... that I will be able to get a job soon.


I am hearing... my neighbor clean out his car.


Around the house... there are candles to be put away, a bed to made and dusting to be done.


One of my favorite things... my bunny collection.


A few plans for the rest of the week: to continue to take things down to the basement.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne









1 comment:

Pearl said...

love this :)
so very in-the-moment :)