Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sweet Sunday Love



I am in Ouch Mode today. I have good arthritis in my spine... and with it being sunny weather the last few days, I am feeling the cold, Arctic blast in my back today. (Although, it may be because I dragged the vacuum cleaner around yesterday.)



So... today, I am moving at a snails pace... and my sweet husband is having to do things he normally does not have to do... like the laundry, or making lunch. I have to keep this short and simple, if I sit here too long, the spasming starts. (And that is not pretty.)


So, I hope you enjoy your Sunday... and that you have someone to care for you and let you know that they love you.



Sweet Sunday Love...

Thanks for reading... be blessed.
~Suzanne

3 comments:

Tara said...

Hope you are up and around and back to normal soon! Good to know you have a sweetie like I do to help you out when you are down and out!

Pearl said...

oh dear i hope you're back to your feel-good self soon again! :)

Mrs. Darling said...

Snails pace is always good! :)