Sunday, January 4, 2009

Still in De-Clutter Mode- Sweet Sunday Love

Still working on various projects within this little house. All the Santa's have gone back into storage. I've been trying to work in collections...and only half of my snowman collection has been boxed up. I will get all them boxed and put into storage by the end of the day. Then I will begin working on the tree... some of the ornaments will go back in the boxes and bins they came out of and others will be going into storage in the guest room closet because they are wax.

I am so looking forward to getting everything clean and straightened up. I miss having everything back in it's normal place. Once that is done... I can begin to work on some old and new projects. I just can't do it until I get things back under control and livable again.

DH has been home for the last 4 days. He's been very helpful in the kitchen, he's made breakfast once, he's helped with shopping, and he's done dishes several times as well. He has been wanting to learn some of my cooking techniques and he's done well in observing (and eating!) We will be going back to our regular life (and programming) this coming week. He's also gotten enough stuff moved that I can actually park in the garage... wooohooo! That's some real progress. I can't wait to get finished in the guest room as well!

Off to get to work on stuff!
Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

1 comment:

Tara said...

Sounds like you are on the right path. You will feel so much better when you get things back to normal. I love the holidays while they are here, but I also love to get it all packed away nice and neat when it is over! Happy cleaning...