Thursday, January 1, 2009

The New Year

I've actually been in a contemplative mood all day. Everyone always does the "resolution list" but I don't really like to... because I set myself up for failure. I rarely ever remember that I've made a list, let alone try and either stick to or do something about it. It's just the way I am wired these days.

So.... I guess I will try to do the thing that I try to do everyday... breathe deep and slow, pray more... in conversational prayer, and try and listen. I will try and add praise music, that use to be a major part of my day when I drove to work. I don't get in the car much these days, that music needs to come inside for the winter.

And... try to find my patience and my sense of humor and joy. I had great joy a year ago... and I had great joy 7 months ago. I am not sure what changed... (more likely-ME!) but I want that back again. (I'm pretty certain it has to do with all my medicines and not taking them right now.)
And to find a job that will suit me and meet our needs. That's all. Remember me in your prayers, I do need them... this has not been the best day for me. Thank you.

I appreciate your reading my post! Be Blessed!
~Suzanne

2 comments:

This Little Hen said...

I'm sending you up in prayer right now. Be blessed.

Tara said...

Prayer is definitely the key. I will be praying for you too. Read my post on my blog today. Maybe the devotion I wrote about with make you GLAD! Happy New Year...