Friday, March 13, 2009

ZZZZZZzzzzz... Again???

Yep... I am pretty wiped put today. I know I should not even mention that I am tired.... cuz my DH had a night call last night. We were in "shut-down" mode, turning out the main lights and getting ready to go to bed when the phone rang last night. So... out the door went my beloved!



It was about 10:15, so I decided that I would stay up a little longer and get a few things done. I managed to get the entire bathroom scrubbed down and still watch "Sober House" on VH1. I did a few other little things and walked the dog and made it to bed around midnight. I knew it would be a minimum of 2 hours that Hubs would be out... and I sorta dozed. It was very quite... so quiet in fact, that I could hear Nolli-dog's tummy growling and gurgling as it digested his last treat of the day... He's got a loud tummy!


My Beloved finally made it home at 2:45 and we got to bed at 3:00. He was so cold... and it took him forever to get warm. I finally jacked up my electric mattress cover and my great acrylic blanket, got it warm and wrapped his torso in it... and he finally went to sleep. Of course, we were back up at 6:45 to send him back out the door for a full day of work. I don't know how he does it! But I love him because he does!


I'm off to finish getting errands done... and finish getting ready for our little road trip tomorrow. My dear friend J from the flower shop is going to let Nolli-dog out for a potty break during the day tomorrow... so I don't need to worry about him while we are gone. (I'd love to take him with us... but it just won't work with what we are going down for and the many stops we will be making.... poor baby!) I am excited that I get to go to Trader Joe's! That means there is yummy Sparkling Lemonade in my future!


Thanks for reading... be blessed!

~Suzanne

2 comments:

Pearl said...

YAAY suzanne i'm so glad to read and comment on your posts once again!

your hubby sounds like a doll. and you are, too, to care for him so! how sweet :)

Lori E said...

Hi. I love your little picture saying "Would it kill you to comment". Where did that come from?
Nice blog.I enjoyed browsing through it.
Lori