Monday, March 9, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY (March 9, 2009)...



Outside my window... it's raining steady with wind gusts... sometimes the whole house rocks!


I am thinking... about chores and what to make for dinner.


I am thankful for... a warm home, a husband who works hard and for internet connections!


From the kitchen... there are dishes in the sink and recipes to be planned out.



I am wearing... light blue drawstring jeans, a white t-shirt and a light blue sweater, white socks and brown leather birkenstock clogs.


I am creating... nothing at this point... my back is hurting and I feel tapped out.


I am going... to be staying home today... it's too blustery to go out.


I am reading... emails and blogs.


I am hoping... that Liz and Gary will come up this summer.


I am hearing... stillness in the house... Nolli is sleeping near by and doing his little snore.


Around the house... most things are in order... John is working on the dresser in the garage and I need to put my scrapbooking things away.


One of my favorite things... cheeseburgers on good kaiser rolls and macaroni salad... last night's dinner!


A few plans for the rest of the week: to get my desk area put back in order.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...




This is the wall grouping I have started for over DH's desk. I am hoping to find a good creel and some floats to add to the oar and the fishing pictures.... the one on the right is actually a set of carved fishing lures in a shadow box. I love this... and DH is very pleased with it! He actually did the placement of everything himself!


Thanks for reading... be blessed!


~Suzanne

2 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

Can I use the daybook entry sometime? It's fun to read little tidbits into your soul.

Suzanne said...

Sure... it's fun and easy... makes for a nice start to the week.