Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Zzzzzz....

That's me.... Zzzzzz.... I have been having trouble sleeping. I cannot seem to fall asleep if it's not quiet enough. It also has to be dark enough as well. I can do it just fine if I go to bed by myself.


But you put a warm, snugly Darling Husband next to me... I can start to drift off... until he snores! I wear ear plugs... and usually I can fall asleep. Except for the last few days... which makes me ache and hurt when I don't get enough rest. My back has been killing me, because I start off in bed and then end up on the couch for a few hours and then when I know he's hit a deep sleep... I will go back to bed. And then I get up with him to get his lunch together and get him out the door.


Needless to say... I am exhausted. I think I will go and get some "SnoreStop" and see if that helps us both! Even Nolli-dog is tired... and knows I'm feeling it... he won't let me out of his sight.


I hope I have something better to post about tomorrow~

Thanks for reading.... be blessed!

~Suzanne

No comments: