Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tick Tock, Tick Tock!

Sunday is here already? Where has the time gone? I have been very busy being "nurse" to DH. I have been a constant watch-dog over his pain level and trying to keep it within reasonable bounds. It's a lot of work to keep him fed, hydrated, managed on pain and get him showered and dressed. I don't know how he will manage once I go back to work this week.

I am so excited about that last sentence! I am going back to work... I start on Wednesday. I have missed having a routine and actually having to go to work. I seem to have the house in the shape that I want it for now... and in the coming days, I think we will begin to interview for housekeepers. I want to have someone come in 2 to 4 times a month. We agreed that having a housekeeper come in once a week would go a long way in keeping things going because of busy schedules and commutes. Now we just have to find that person that isn't afraid of dogs, because I don't really want to have to crate the kids if I don't have to... they tend to stay out of the way anyway when cleaning is going on.

So... for now and the next couple of days, I will continue to take care of DH, work on getting my working wardrobe into shape, and make sure that the house is ready for me to return to the workforce full time! I know that Nolli-dog will take into stride... Punky will adjust, she's such a needy girl sometimes.

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: