Monday, August 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY (August 9th, 2010)...

Outside my window... the sun is shining bright, there is a slight breeze and there is virtually no traffic.

I am thinking... of errands that need to done in the next couple of days

I am thankful for... a good report back from the Vet, that Nolli is fine and his lump was benign. He finally let us get his bandage off last night!
From the kitchen... there are good leftovers for lunch, and marinade waiting for chicken to soak!

I am wearing... my usual... jeans, white t-shirt of some sort and sandals.

I am creating... not much more than good food since DH is home.

I am going... to the grocery store in awhile. Then the post office (What I call the bad news box... )

I am reading... a fairly good murder mystery called "Lethally Blond"... pretty good so far.

I am hoping... for good MRI results for DH's shoulder.

I am hearing... the fans blowing in the windows, and DH reading the morning paper.

Around the house... there are dishes to be loaded in the dishwasher, and the  frozen pesto that we made from our basil plants needs to be bagged into freezer bags. Rugs need to be laundered today.

One of my favorite things... having tacos for dinner last night... so good and filling... and having left overs!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Fasting blood work tomorrow, my knee injection tomorrow as well... P/T appointments for DH... and waiting for test results. Oh.. and Nolli needs his stitches removed.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
It's hard to believe that we will be celebrating her 1 year anniversary of coming to live with us!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!   ~Suzanne

No comments: