Monday, August 2, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY (August 2nd, 2010)...
Outside my window... the air is cool and pleasant. It's very quiet this morning.
I am thinking... of all the things that need to be done today, taking Nolli-dog to the vet.
I am thankful for... a comfortable home, a hardworking husband and my 2 loving dogs.
From the kitchen... there are still good things to eat from the Amish Farm Market. Lots of donut peaches, vegetables and baked goods.
I am wearing... my usual outfit, jeans, white t-shirt and sandals
I am creating... a new lap quilt... done is colors to compliment my sofa.
I am going... to take Nolli-dog to the vet today, Over the weekend, we discovered that he has a new growth on his right elbow that is the size of a quarter.
I am reading... my quilting pattern, over and over before I cut anything.
I am hoping... that my laptop can be revived, or at least we can get the hard drive replaced... (I just paid it off!)
I am hearing... the is on... DH is blow drying his hair, and someone is speeding down our street.
Around the house... Punky is asleep in her crate, laundry needs to be done and the dishwasher needs to be ran.
One of my favorite things... going to the Amish Market, and all the good food we get, and being able to interact with such interesting, hardworking people.
A few plans for the rest of the week: DH has an appointment with my Orthopaedic Doctor to have his shoulder evaluated, and I am hoping my laptop can be fixed.

Thanks for reading... be blessed.
~Suzanne

No comments: