Monday, August 30, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook...

FOR TODAY (August 30th, 2010)...

Outside my window... It's beautiful, warm and sunny... and will be hot this afternoon!

I am thinking... of all the things I need to get done this coming week.

I am thankful for... getting the good news that I am going back to work!
From the kitchen... the smell of fresh baked brownies fills the air. Yummmm!

I am wearing... a navy and white dotted tank dress... and sandals. Quite comfortable.

I am creating... not much to create this week... I'm hemming slacks!

I am going... to start my new job on Wednesday... I've already been to the post office, bank, Fed Ex drop box, grocery store and gas station today. That should cover it!

I am reading... nothing as of this morning, as I finished the last book in my trilogy series... it was so good!

I am hoping... that DH starts to feel better and stronger soon. I wonder just how he will make it when I am not here during the day.

I am hearing... the fan blowing, computer keys clicking, and sleeping dogs.

Around the house... things are fairly picked up... I could do a load of laundry... (always!)

One of my favorite things... is how Punky waits at the top of the stairs for me to come back... it worries me a little that she will do that all the time after Wednesday.

A few plans for the rest of the week: get things ready for work... start work... survive a new schedule!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: