Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Busy Day...

Today... I left myself sleep until 8:30....  it felt so good! The dogs couldn't let me sleep any longer, they both were at my side of the bed, begging to be let out. I checked on DH... he was having a lot of pain this morning, so he took more meds and went back to sleep. I spent a quiet morning working on simple projects that wouldn't wake him.

I did errands as well, today. I went to the post office, ran to the grocery store... and got things straightened up. Then this afternoon I got really ambitious. It started out with just brushing Punky out... and ended up with me giving her a bath in the kitchen sink and Nolli getting a shower in the tub. They are both shiny clean and smelling much better. I let Punky air dry and her coat is looking very nice.

This afternoon is very nice and pleasant. We are relaxing and I am going to be grilling steaks on the grill. DH isn't up to that task, for sure! I may have to take a power nap before hand... I'm a little tired from just reading about my day.

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: