Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tickled Pink!

I am doing something that I have wanted to do since the beginning of Spring... and that is to sit outside at my patio table and blog! DH had bought me a laptop back in February and I have struggled to use it anywhere except sitting in the living room within 6 feet of the router. Today, that is history because we bought a wireless network adapter thingy that gets me online outside!I have 4 times the signal strength in this adapter than I had with my original built-in antenna. I really am thrilled to be sitting outside, in the heat, (really it's only 87... with a strong breeze, rather nice!) and be able to write to the sounds of traffic and lawn mowers! As I sit here... DH has brought me a nice cool drink and has brought his laptop outside to join me. Ahhhhhhhh! Life is Good!

It's amazing how something so small can make such a difference in my life...

Oh, yesterday... I was a total Domestic Goddess and got so much accomplished in the house. Together, DH and I tackled almost all of the chores and laundry, I managed to get several bags ready for Good Will (if I'm repeating myself, I apologize) and I fixed an awesome dinner, making some fabulous Lime Rice to go with Hawaiian Meatballs and a crisp green salad. To say that I was wiped out is an understatement... when I finally made it to bed... I conked out!

We are trying to take it a little easy today after doing so much. We did go to Olive Garden for a lunch date today... still more than a little full from that, so supper will be fairly light and much later on! It's been a wonderful weekend with lots accomplished and lots of laughter along the way as well.

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: