Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Simple Womans Daybook...


FOR TODAY (July 20th, 2010)...
Outside my window... it goes between partly sunny to completely overcast
I am thinking... about changes coming to the neighborhood and how it will affect people that I care about.
I am thankful for... always, my loving, hardworking Husband.
From the kitchen... there is fresh fruit ripening in the baskets on the counter, fresh corn on the cob to be purchased from the farm soon!
I am wearing... jean shorts and a colorful summer top and sandals, of course.
I am creating... 2 new sundresses... as soon as I figure out the tension settings on my sewing machine.
I am going... outside and sit at my patio table if it doesn't start raining.
I am reading... lots of blogs... catching up!
I am hoping... to catch up with friends this evening... both in person and on the phone.
I am hearing... the sounds of fans blowing in the windows (cool enough not to have air conditioning!)
Around the house... Nolli-dog is sleeping behind me, Punky is sleeping in her crate. Dishes need to be put away... but the house is quite clean and straightened!
One of my favorite things... I ordered new pink striped birkenstocks... they arrived this morning... I think I may be in love with a new pair of shoes!
A few plans for the rest of the week: it's really still up in the air... if it doesn't storm, we may take a little road trip out to Amish country west of us.

I haven't done this format in awhile... it's nice to catch up like this!
Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: