Friday, July 16, 2010

Just This and That...

I can't believe that we are half way through July already. I guess time flies much faster than I remember! Yesterday was another very warm day... and I thought I was "Superwoman!" I did shopping and then carried all of it into the house and put all of it away. Then I figured I'd go ahead and roll up the garage door and pull out the hose and water all my flowers. I'm feeling it today!

And to make matters worse... it's wicked hot and even more wicked humid! Thankfully, there is a strong breeze blowing this afternoon that is suppose to bring thunderstorms (and rain?) so that I won't have to do much watering. It's too hot for me... and my poor flowers. (I know... whine and snivel!)

I went to the flower shop this afternoon... things are so slow that the owner is cutting the shop hours to 11:00 to 3:00. (I personally think that's ridiculous... he could try and advertise and do something to perk things up outside... but what do I know?) I need to win the lottery so that I can buy the place and put it back on the map! (It won't happen any other way!)

Well... I took a sneak peak at my electric bill online... it's only going to DOUBLE this next month! Yikes... it's expensive to try and stay cool.

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: