Monday, July 26, 2010

Afternoon Enjoyment!

Ahhhhhhh.... this is the life. (At least for today!) We've finally had a break in the weather and it's quite enjoyable outside today. It's around 84 degrees with a nice breeze... a few clouds are coming through, making it perfect to sit outside at my umbrella covered patio table and play on my laptop. To make it even more perfect... DH worked out to the west today and he was home by 1:30. He's busy cleaning out the cab of his work truck to use up his time for the day.

I stopped over at what is left of the flower shop today. Poor Miss A. was there, working away in the warm morning air... no fan, no a/c. Most of the shop has been cleared out. Today will be her last day. The new leasers will be coming tonite with their decorator to begin on plans to set up their new shop. It should be exciting to see when they are all done. It's sad to see the flower shop go, but I think it will be a nice addition to the area with the new store going in. It will be updated and from what I know about these ladies... they do everything with taste and great class.

I have still been dealing with my tummy (gall bladder) issue and was feeling very ill last night. It seems to get worse when I lay on my right side. I have tried to take it easy today, but I had to get things tidied up from the weekend. Now that the house is in order... I can relax. So... for the rest of the afternoon, you'll find me sitting outside, enjoying the breeze and chatting with DH (Content removed from snoopy and prying eyes! Ahem! Sorry!)
Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: