Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2 Blissful Years!

Today is our 2 year Anniversary... I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. I admire his patience, his caring and hardworking spirit and how much he loves me and our pups.

We've been through alot in the past year... but I can't imagine going through it with anyone else. Between hospitalizations and knee replacement, physical therapy, tons of snow and ice, acquiring another dog, the loss of my Mom and issues with my back, it's been an adventure with my best friend. We love our simple life, we love the peace and quiet of small town life, taking simple day trips to fun adventures to Amish farms and farm markets in our area... to spending time on our front patio in the evenings and watering all those flower pots I keep filling and putting out.

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: