Friday, June 4, 2010

Change of Plans

Because we had house guests over this last weekend, the house has stayed very clean. I was going to go to Wilkes Barre today. I had plans and a mental list. I was going to do the thing I hate most... buy myself 2 new bras. I seem to put that off as much as possible... so today was going to be that day. I was also going to stop at my favorite nursery that is out in that direction. That's a lot of "I was... I was...!)

DH called my cell phone around 11:00 this morning to tell me that he'd received a phone call from our Landlord that he wanted to bring people over to view our house at 5:00! So... I guess he has the properties up for sale again and didn't bother to let anyone else know. (So much for 24 hour notice!) I didn't have too much to do to get ready... just load the dishwasher, make the bed and pick up the newspaper stack in the living room. So... here I sit... can't really do too much and not make a mess. Guess we'll be going out for dinner tonite. And I hope we will know what's going on if whoever is coming is going to buy the property. I really hope we don't have to move... I'm so not up for that!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: