Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sleepy.... Sleepy.... Sleepy

For the last 2 or 3 days... there has been a slight change in my sleep cycle. Where I once slept all through the night, I find myself waking early... to use the bathroom. If it's still dark outside, I can go back to sleep. If it's light out... I an wide awake!

It's Saturday... the "traditional" day for folks everywhere to sleep in. Not me. I was up early enough to see the paper dropped at the end of the driveway. I tried to doze back off on the couch, that didn't happen because Punky discovered that I was awake and she promptly jumped up and climbed into my lap for love and adoration. Before I knew it, DH was also awake and lying across the couch with his head in my lap as he told me about a crazy dream that woke him up.

I read the paper... ate a muffin... puttered about on the computer and then decided to go back to sleep... in the bedroom. It was on the dark side compared to the living room. And no one was in there. So, I got comfy and drifted off to sleep. It didn't last as my peaceful sleep was interrupted by the landscape service... mowing and trimming our yard. (Which should have been done yesterday! Just sayin')

So... now I am wandering around the house, trying to pull myself together. I may need to go to the top of the hill for some fortifed caffeine with one of those Mc-Fancy coffee drinks. I sent DH out to get a hair cut, he wanted me to go with him, but I can't pull it together to get in the shower and become a presentable human being. I don't own a coffee maker, but I may won one before the day is out. (((Yawn))))

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: