Friday, May 28, 2010

Just a Simple Day...

I've been busy, busy, busy... Just working on getting the yard done, getting needed shopping done, and spending some time at the flower shop. I've been keeping Miss Alice company in the afternoon while she works on orders for Memorial Day. In between all of that, I've been working on getting the house cleaned for the weekend.

I'm not taking the sleep inducing muscle relaxers anymore... and I am waking up with DH in the morning, once again. And... I'm not having to take a nap these days! Yay for that... having endurance again to get through the day. I am tired at night, but that's a good thing.

I've been sitting out on the patio in the evenings, to help me cool off with the heat and humidity. Last night, I was treated to the first fire flies of the season! They were down by the water in the lilac bushes and went fluttering down the stream edge. All the while, there was amazing heat lightening flashing across the valley sky. It was a fabulous evening. I am headed out there soon to see if there are any fire flies tonite!

We are staying home this weekend... don't have too many plans, other that having friends over on Sunday after church for lunch. I'm looking forward to that... bbq chicken, freezer slaw, ambrosia salad and hot rolls. I'll probably add some deviled eggs and a veggie tray too. Sounds good, right? Better go and walk Punky and Nolli and enjoy the cool evening air.

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: