Monday, April 27, 2009

In Da House...

Yep... that's where I am and where I'll stay. DH has just come home from work and informed me that I am "officially quarantined" because of the Swine Flu. Persons of compromised immune systems shouldn't be exposed to anything that could cause an issue... and I am becoming more compromised each day.

I did go outside for a few minutes with Nolli... I sat on the bench while he played in the grass. In no time at all... I think I got more than enough "vitamin D" as I burned that fast. (Darn medicines!) It felt good to sit in the sunshine... but even Nolli was ready to come back in and be cool.

So... for now... I will come up with alternative ideas for DH to have for lunches as I won't be going to the market or the deli. I do have some tuna and canned chicken in the pantry for such times. He may have to go out and buy some eggs... (Not that I can have any!) Sure will be glad when the next week and half go by and we can go back to more normal living!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

2 comments:

Pearl said...

i hope you're feeling better and that it's not the swine flu!

Suzanne said...

No... I don't have the Swine Flu... but being so close to NY and having friends that just came back from NYC... DH doesn't want to take any chances that I could come in contact with anyone who has the virus. We cannot afford for me to get sick right!