So... lets have some fun with Urban Dictionary!
Since Urban Dictionary is written entirely by teenagers, pot heads, and people with generally too much time on their hands, you'll probably need to wade through some questionable definitions and choose the one you're okay with the entire blog-o-sphere reading.
Directions: Answer each question by typing in your answer on Urbandictionary.com. You MUST use the first definition!
1. Your Name? Suzanne
Suzanne is the #153 most common female first name.
Out of many more.
It is an original, and unique first name.
Mean graceful lily in Hebrew.
Come from Susanna a name in Hebrew.
a French, German, and Hebrew.
A very unique,special, different.
Hard to find, hard to keep.
"Wow, Suzanne is really differest, but she's awesome!"
2. Your age? 50
(Verb) Street Slang used by many to replace the word Police. Originated from an old Cop show called Hawaii Five-O. It aired from September 1968 to April 1980. The "Five-O" in the title then became a commonly used word for Police.
Oh crap, its Five-O
~ It fits! I come from a police family... it really fits!
3. What should you be doing? ShoppingThe act of going out and buying stuff.
I went shopping for food yesterday.
buying a whole lot of stuff that you don't really need
i went shopping today!
Going to a large chain store (Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, etc...) and filling a cart with as much crap as possible, only to abandon it somewhere in the store.
Hey dude! I went shopping at Wal-Mart today. Somebodys gonna be doin their job today.
Well... I do need to go buy some food, and I don't do the last one when I go to those stores!
4. Favorite Color: SageA word originating from the popular Japanese forum website 2chan. Sage (pronounced "sah-geh") - from the Japanese word "sageru", refers to replying to a post using the word "sage" in the email field in order to increase the number of replies without age-ing (or bumping) the post. This can be used as a courtesy, allowing one to quietly add comments that may not be interesting enough to warrant pushing the thread to the top. It can also be used as a way to show displeasure with the post being replied to.
"Sage" is typed in the e-mail field!
5. Birthplace: VenturaThe only decent city in Ventura County, geared mostly towards the working class and beach bums alike. Ventura is packed with all the retail stores you could need and still has a functioning main street, a rarity in America these days. Ventura does not have a walmart (thank god) but does have a target, kmart, big lots, and pretty much any other superstore that isn't wal mart; including a mall, 3 theaters, and about 20 smoke shops.
Dude, you just kicked my bong and shattered it! Oh well, I'm sure one of the 20 bong shops in Ventura is having a sale..
~ yeah... that's what I've heard!
6. Month of your birth: November
The best month of the year! Snow, getting ready for Christmas, celebrating thanksgiving & having thanksgiving break!
November rocs my socs.
7. Last person texted: JoyceA verb, meaning to lead someone on and then crush his or her heart like a heartless, souless, biatch that does pineapples and your sister.
"She joyced you." "You got joyced." "Are you going to joyce him?"
~ Oh No! That's not nice... and it does not apply to my dear friend! Yikes!
8. One of your nicknames: Babe1.endearing term.
2.adjective used to describe a good looking girl, sometimes describes guys
1.Hey babe i missed you.
2.All the guys think Melanie is a babe
~ I like this one... and it fits!9. What are you doing this weekend: Yard Sales
When a skier or snowboarder eats it on the slopes and loses all of their gear. If a skier loses his skies, poles, hat, goggles, and anything else, shout "YARD SALE" from the ski lift above him.
"While the skier denied that he lost his skis and poles in the fall, everyone that saw it knew that in reality his fall was a classic yard sale"
the act of selling shit you dont want to people who dont need it
hey my next door neighbor is having a yard sale... wanna go waste three bucks?
~I would be the last one... wasting $3 bucks.
10. Random Word: Bacon
a derogatory term for police officers; cop, pig
Undercover Officer: You got crack? Street Hustler: Crack?! Smells like bacon up in here.
n. Delicious strips of juicy, pork heaven. Served often at breakfast with eggs, but perfectly good served alone and at any time of day.
Joe: "There are only two kinds of people in this world, those who love bacon..." John: "...and those who love bacon but won't admit it."
~Both definitions fit my life... but I adore the second one! We all love bacon in this house!Well, that was pretty good... I didn't get anything obscene or too nasty! (Whew!)
Thanks for reading... be blessed!