Saturday, April 4, 2009

He's Amazing!



Here it is... it's Saturday. I've had a fairly rough week, with not much sleep. It makes my already compromised system go into tail spins when I do get much rest. My Amazing husband is doing the laundry for me. He just doing 2 loads... but still... he took it upon himself to do it so that I could rest and not get worn out too early in the day.





And... he worked a hard day yesterday... came home and did a couple of hours of paperwork and email, and then got called back out at 7 last night and worked 3 1/2 more hours. He got up this morning and did even more paperwork and email. I am lucky, lucky, lucky and blessed!


I don't know what the weather is doing around your parts... but here, it's super windy. It feels as if the roof could blow off the house at any moment! And with all the rain we had last night... our stream is once again a raging river of mud. I am glad that I can stay in with this nasty weather. I made pasta fagioli for dinner last night. It was the first time DH has had it... I did it with farfalle pasta and it came out rich and satisfying... we will more than likely have it again tonight. (Gotta love leftovers!)

I headed back to get warm and rest my back... the kitchen is cleaned, Nolli has had his eye drops and I am grateful for a wonderful husband who loves me soooo much!

Thanks for reading... be blessed! ~Suzanne

1 comment:

Pearl said...

you should post up the story of how you and your dear hubby met :)