Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FOR TODAY (June 2, 2009)...

Outside my window... it's cloudy and a light rain is falling.
I am thinking... of the wonderful 3-day weekend we had (2 in a row!)

I am thankful for... family and friends that called or wrote to celebrate our anniversary with us!

From the kitchen... there is yummy pasta salad in fridge, a lemon cake and leftover meatloaf for sandwiches... Good Eats!

I am wearing... White cropped pants and a black sweater with my black flip-flops.

I am creating... more pages for our scrapbook.

I am going... to visit the flower shop later today.

I am reading... nothing at the moment.

I am hoping... to get my desk area cleaned up... it needs it!

I am hearing... the birds singing outside and traffic on the wet pavement as the rain stops.

Around the house... Nolli is still sleeping in his bed, laundry is done and put away and I need to work on the porch area today as well as my desk area.

One of my favorite things... getting to go out for breakfast with my husband yesterday. We had the best 3 days together!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Cleaning house, working on my scrapbook, planning out shopping, paying bills...

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
The front of our little house... I love all the flowers out front... it looks even better this week!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne


No comments: