Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm a little better, now...

I woke up today, feeling a little more like my sane self instead of my "boxed-in, angry, upset nagging housewife" side. I worked on getting the car cleaned out yesterday and de-furred for our trip to Connecticut next week. DH came home and finished the vacuuming of the car for me... and we discussed all the urgent issues I've been having. He got busy and got a few things done for me, including one that wasn't on my list... the sidewalk on the north side of the house. I have to go out and buy a few more paver stones to finish it, and then I will be able to go down that side without fear of falling or tripping as it's steep and has lots of tree roots.


It's going to be hot, humid and hazy today... I closed up the house and pulled the drapes to keep it cool in here as long as possible. I think I'll be hiding in the bedroom tonight with the air conditioner if there is no breeze blowing through. I have a few projects that I want to work on, but if it's gonna be hot, I'll wait!


Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: