Monday, June 29, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook...

FOR TODAY (June 29th, 2009)...

Outside my window... the fog has lifted and the sun is out... the birds are singing in the cherry tree.

I am thinking... of all the things I want to accomplish this coming week.

I am thankful for... my hardworking husband, my sweet puppy Nolli-dog and our cozy little home.
From the kitchen... there are fresh baked cookies in the cookie jar, dinner is planned and there are some good leftovers in the fridge.

I am wearing... khaki green shorts, a white lace tank and I am barefoot.

I am creating... organized closets... mine is finally done! All my shoes are unpacked!

I am going... the Armstrong family reunion this week! I am excited about that!

I am reading... the usual blogs, news articles, and my bible.

I am hoping... to get all the right things packed for our trip... I will be making lists!

I am hearing... the birds outside, fans in the windows, Nolli sleeping right behind me.

Around the house... there are a few chores to be done... cleaning the bathroom, sweeping the kitchen floor... some bedding to be washed.

One of my favorite things... is how Nolli has become even closer to us... wanting to be near by in the evening, needing to be on the bed while we watch tv before we go to sleep.

A few plans for the rest of the week: to get the house all cleaned before we go... to gather up our pictures to share and to be able to depart quickly and easily for CT. when it's time to go.

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne: Life gets away on me sometimes but I just wanted to wish you and DH a happy family reunion in CT this coming weekend. I might not get back before then. I hope the weather is nice and you can enjoy the outdoors. It's always great to see family members once again in the summer at a wonderful picnic.
Best always, Sandra

Suzanne said...

Hi Sandra! I've missed you! I am very excited about the reunion...it will be my first one! I am hoping that we won't be rained out the entire weekend, and I am so looking forward to seeing John's grandmother. She's turning 92 on the 4th! She's very active and young at heart! Thanks for your warm wishes!
Hugs... Suzanne =)