Monday, June 8, 2009

Daybook Entry

FOR TODAY (June 8th, 2009)...

Outside my window... it's warm and sunny and rather humid!

I am thinking... that I need to call my sisters... all 4 of them! (I talk to my brother all the time!)

I am thankful for... being able to go to the doctor... and for being able to try new things... and for my hardworking husband.

From the kitchen... last night we had grilled turkey burgers and sweet potato fries. Nolli dog loves sweet potato fries!

I am wearing... a black pique knit dress with cute cherries and rhinestones on the front and at the hem... with cute lime green trim at the neck and sleeves... and my favorite black birkenstock sandals.

I am creating... clean spaces on the porch, and clean spaces in my closet!

I am going... with DH to see our primary doctor later this week.

I am reading... medical reports from the doctor, and new info on new medicines.

I am hoping... that the new medicines that were prescribed will work!

I am hearing... the yard guys outside... trimming and mowing! Yippee!!!

Around the house... there are a few things that need to be put away from yesterday!

One of my favorite things... that Nolli loves sweet potato fries! He wasn't sure a first, but couldn't get enough once he tried them... DH... not so much!

A few plans for the rest of the week: to keep ahead of the dust as the windows are open and the fans are going as it gets warmer!


Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: