Monday, June 22, 2009

FOR TODAY (June 22nd, 2009)...

Outside my window... The sun is shining, it's cool outside.

I am thinking... of all the plans I have for today... Doctor's appointment, DH's birthday, making a cake to celebrate!

I am thankful for... my loving husband, a good, caring doctor, my neighbors, our new church.
From the kitchen... I have plans... but it depends on my doctor's appointment today.

I am wearing... my blue flowered nightgown, and blue cardigan and flip-flops.

I am creating... a birthday surprise for DH... hope I can pull it off!

I am going... to the doctor this afternoon... but first to pick up a birthday present for DH.

I am reading... lots of medical stuff... and all the labels on all the food I have in the house, and some new recipes to help me stay healthy

I am hoping... for good findings on my tests today... that I won't need heart surgery yet.

I am hearing... my neighbors across the street leaving for the day, the birds in the trees, and traffic passing by going into town.
Around the house... things are fairly neat, a few things need to be put away

One of my favorite things... is that I appreciate my home and how much I missed being here while in the hospital.

A few plans for the rest of the week: to get a few things under control in the closet, begin to sort and pack for our trip to Connecticut and to make a few things up ahead in the kitchen.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

I have a wonderful Black Eyed Susan vine that is loaded with buds getting ready to blossom out... I can't wait for those 50 or 60 blooms to open up! The color is wonderful!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne




No comments: