Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook...

FOR TODAY (July 7th, 2009)...

Outside my window... It's cooler today... just the low 60's with a chance of thunderstorms this afternoon, it's was sunny early this morning, but the cloud cover has arrived.

I am thinking... how much fun we had in Connecticut this past weekend.

I am thankful for... new family and new friends... my sweet and enduring husband and sweet funny Nolli-dog.

From the kitchen... there are tons of good eats, wonderfully shared from the kitchen of Uncle Jesse... I don't have to really cook this week!

I am wearing... my usual uniform... jeans, t-shirt and sandals

I am creating... piles of clean laundry from our trip! =)

I am going... to the pharmacy later for DH to get his scripts filled and to the post office.

I am hoping... that our third party insurance benefits payer will finally pay our deductibles.

I am hearing... cars on the street, wind in the trees, someone edge trimming the grass.

Around the house... there are few things to be put away from the trip, but only a few!

One of my favorite things... how Nolli is so happy to be home, how good our bed felt last night, how nice it was to come home to a wonderfully clean house!

A few plans for the rest of the week: to catch up on laundry and contemplate new projects.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


DH and his Uncle Jesse... they have a deep and abiding love and friendship for each other and for family. Two strong, yet gentle men, who both served our country!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: