Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Knew It Was Gonna Big!

I just came from the post office.... I've been avoiding going for the last couple of days. My medical bills are due... and Boy, did they ever show up! My little 3 days and 2 nights in the hospital was EXPENSIVE! (Just under $25000 for my little stay!) And it's not the total bill... I still have to be billed for the doctors visits and for doctor who did my 4 minute nuclear stress test. (That should be ridiculously expensive!) All I can say is... Thank you, Lord... for our health insurance! And Thank you, CHC...(hub's company) for covering the $2400 deductible. (Now if only Flex-America would get it together and actually pay it!) I don't ever want to go through that again... but, since the deductible has been met for the fiscal year... I should go and see what else I can have done... like my knees!


Tonight's dinner is one I haven't made in a long time... Beefy Meatballs... with onion gravy and rice. I was going to grill hamburgers... but DH decided he wanted meatballs instead. They're in the oven right now... and it will be an easy dinner again! Rice is done in the microwave... all I need is either a veggie or a salad... hmmm... lemon-basil dressing sounds really good tonight! I guess I'd better go whip some of that up as well.


Thanks for reading... be blessed!

~Suzanne



1 comment:

Pearl said...

i hope you had a relaxing dinner, suzanne!