Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm back from my appointment...

And the Phyisican's Assistant... worked me over... and then the Doctor worked me over... and I had x-rays that also worked me over! I'm tired and my knees hurt! I will be going back into physical therapy... back in the pool, Thank You Lord! I am also a candidate for Hyalgan... (like I didn't already know that!) Once all the insurance stuff is verified... I will be trekking up to Berwick to do my "thing" in the pool. He talked about my severe arthritis in both of my knees... and told me that when the pain gets so bad that I can't function, then I can have my knees replaced. (I'm just too young to have it done yet since it only lasts 15 years.) That's where I am at for now... no surgery to be done as of yet! Yay!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: