Sunday, September 19, 2010

Where Did It Go????

Oh Wow... did this weekend ever go by in a blur! Where did the time go? I think I last relaxed on Friday evening and the rest is a sheer blur. We ran errands, got DH's phone reprogrammed with features he used to have, shopped for Punky, DH has his hair cut, we picked up prescriptions and I think we went to the Wal*Marts at least twice on Saturday and once today. Oh... and I forgot, we went to Target too... got a new blue tooth there.

And today... DH did laundry, I cleaned in our bedroom and got things straightened up. Then I tackled something I have been wanting to do since we moved here. I went through all of my jewelry and organized it, cleaned it, and DH has a nice pile of things that need to be repaired. At least now, when I get ready for work, I can pick things out without having to search and dig for what I want.

We did grill out for dinner tonight. It was good... thick steaks, grilled corn, fresh cauliflower with cheese sauce. DH went to take Punky out after dinner... and it was rainy like crazy! We managed to get dinner done in just the nick of time! So, here I sit, contemplating what I am going to wear to work tomorrow, watching the movie "The Family Stone" and trying to cool off after running my legs off this weekend. Really, seriously... where did the time go???

Sitting here wondering... Thanks for reading, be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: