Friday, September 24, 2010

I Managed...

I did it! I managed to make it through this week. I managed to get my "speed" up at work. It seems as though I hit it hard, but because leaving voice mails don't count, I took a hard hit on my work today. I had "8" calls that were voicemail contacts. Those don't count against the end of the day count... so I only managed 54 contacts today. I also managed a huge amount of email contacts and faxmail contacts too.
It's tough to bring in the money... and I am going to have a huge amount roll over into the 60 day bucket, but I have a lot of payments coming in after it rolls over. Such is life. I hope it puts me in a great place at the end of October.

I am also excited to be going to the 'Bloomsburg fair this year. Last year I missed it because I was busy having my knee replaced. DH has told me recently that he finally understands what I meant when I couldn't get my leg and knee to do what I wanted after surgery. Your muscles are in shock from the trauma and go to sleep... and it takes awhile for the nerve path to regenerate and wake those muscles up. He's trying to get his arm and shoulder to work together and raise his arm up. It's a process, for certain. Between the 2 of us, we only have 3 good arms and 3 good legs to get things done!

I'm still tired at night... I have to remember to stay hydrated and to eat enough during the day. It's hard to have a bowl of cereal a 7:00am and eat breakfast at 12:30. I only eat half my lunch because it's so late. We can eat at our desks, but I'm too busy to take the time... I gotta keep it rolling!

Thanks for reading/// be blessed!
~Suzanne

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yippee - good for you! glad your job is going well.