Monday, February 1, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY (Feb. 1. 2010)...

Outside my window... it's sunny and cold... but it's actually warmer... 30 degrees!

I am thinking... of many things... my Mom, my family, peace.

I am thankful for... my husband, my church family and my friends at this time.

From the kitchen... dishes need to be unloaded and reloaded into the dishwasher... I do need to figure out something for dinner!

I am wearing... jeans, white t-shirt, my new blue and white hoodie, and socks.

I am creating... a few ideas, but nothing that I want to share.

I am going... to do a few errands today.

I am reading... "Wicked"

I am hoping... for peace that passes all understanding.

I am hearing... my neighbor leave for work, an oil delivery at the front house, and tv on in the other room.

Around the house... things need to be picked up after a crazy weekend.

One of my favorite things... is Punky's pink Rock-Star jacket that she wears to go out in the cold.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow about my left knee and if I am really ready to have the right knee done.

Here is picture thought I am sharing..


This is my Mom... taken the day I flew home for a visit... she didn't remember me until later when she got home and saw my picture. I miss her... and I will always miss her. And I will always love her!
Thanks for reading... be blessed.
~Suzanne

No comments: