Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Reality Check!

Some things... no matter how much you want them... seem to stay out of reach! I've been contemplating going back to school. I went for an admissions appointment last night. I have got the smarts to go... I even did so well on the admissions test and placed almost over twice what is required that I didn't have to take the second part.
They even have a financial program that would suit us quite well. The only problem is that classes start on March 1st, less than 2 weeks away.

DH and I talked about it last night after I got home... he pulled out the calendar for the rest of this month and for March and April... and reminded me that I really have too much on there that cannot be juggled around. I got so excited about going back to school that I blocked out all the stuff that is "blocked out on the books!" So I have the sad task of calling the admissions officer and telling her that I won't be able to keep our appointment because I already have an appointment for that day... and that I have too many other things that my husband needs me to take care of while he is traveling out of state for the next 3 or 4 weeks. It's just not gonna work! I am going to have to pass on this term and request to go when the next course comes open on the class schedule. Reality Check!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: