Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY (February 9, 2010)...

Outside my window... This morning is peaceful and sunny... but, there's a storm out to the west that promises to be a doozy... with blizzard like conditions.

I am thinking... of my Mom, thinking of preparations for the storm and the dogs.

I am thankful for... my understanding husband... who is my rock.
From the kitchen... I am thinking of what to make for dinner... French Onion Soup comes to mind.

I am wearing... the usual... jeans, white t-shirt, a hoodie, and my slippers

I am going... to do errands today... fighting with the rest of the crowds.

I am hoping... to turn the corner... but I don't see it yet.

I am hearing... Punky sleeping in her bed, traffic on the road and the furnace.

Around the house... 1 laundry basket still needs put away and 1 load still needs done.

One of my favorite things... finding a new winter jacket on clearance-$225 for $45!

A few plans for the rest of the week: getting through this next storm, getting my physical therapy set up and maybe getting a haircut.


Thanks for reading... be blessed.

~Suzanne